Foresoft Games: Higashi's Model WIP and some stuff about Programming

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Higashi's Model WIP and some stuff about Programming

Hey there, everyone, it's mobychan again^^

Today I brought you a WIP of Higashi's Model. He's still headless, but that and his clothes and movements will come soon, since I can't continue programming without a model at the moment.

I kinda finished the Start Screen already, but we're not too sure about the design as of now, so we won't show it yet.
Currently I'm working on the Character Controller, so we'll have a nice working, animated and stearable Higashi not too long from now^^
Also I still need to include some nice functionality in the Camera so you'll always be able to see the Character even if he's behind a tree or something and the possibility to change to First Person View to examine your surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment