Foresoft Games: New Information from the Programming side

Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Information from the Programming side

Hello everyone, it's mobychan again.

This time I'll tell you what I'm working on right now regarding the programming.

Curryently I'm working on the Interface to insert all our data into the game, so I can test out the functionality I'll programm afterwards.
To make it easier I'm programming a so called Custom Inspector for Unity, so Rief just has to work with some forms when he inserts the Data.

At the moment I'm working out the NPCs and I'm giving them the needed possibilities to talk with the player, give him Items, fight him or trade with him and other stuff.
Making this easy and reusable for future games is a bit of a challenge, but I'm getting used to Inspector programming quite fast, so I hope I'll be able to continue working on the game itself soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment