Foresoft Games: An advantageous win and what's to come

Friday, October 4, 2013

An advantageous win and what's to come

So, today it's me again, mobychan.
Since I won a Graphic Tablet (to be exact a Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch including Manga Studio and Anime Studio) I now have a good possibility to create artworks for at least the important cast and monsters of Monster Leader.
Since our artist isn't with us anymore, every monster and character that got an artwork from her will get a new one and other important ones (maybe even all of them) will get theirs.

Additionally Minami will get a redesign, since her current outfit and style was more something our artist decided on, than the original design I made.
Currently I'm struggling with her hair design since the right idea didn't come to me yet.

I hope to be able to show you something visual soon^^

1 comment:

  1. Hello there,
    I'm happy to see that you're still working on your project.
    Summer break is over but it's so hard for me to get back on my own project.
    Taking too long break is really bad, lol.
    Anyway, continue your good work.

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete