Foresoft Games: Starting our first official Wii U Game - The GoFundMe Campain

Monday, October 21, 2013

Starting our first official Wii U Game - The GoFundMe Campain

Since our current money ressources are quite limited we decided to start a GoFundMe campain to raise money for the Dev Kit and some additional stuff.
We hope to be able to get at least a bit of support through this, so that we can be sure we have the money, when it's needed in about half a year(since we can "test" the Dev Kit for that time).

What we will use the money for:

  • The Wii U Development Kit
  • A Computer fitting the task of programming for the game as well as producing the art
  • A monitor big enough to easily work with.
  • All the smaller equipment needed for the computer(mouse, keyboard, speaker & co)


You can also receive rewards if you donate:
No matter how much you donate, you'll be mentioned in the credits(Real- or Nickname).


  • 5 - 14,99€: You'll receive a card with a personal thank you message and an artwork selected by us.
  • 15 - 24,99€: You'll receive a card with a choosable thank you message and an artwork selected by us.
  • 25 - 99,99€: You'll receive a card with a choosable thank you message and a poster with artworks selected by us.
  • 125+ €: Limited to 10. You'll receive a handsewn plush from one of our main characters Taiyou or Tsuki(you can choose which) as well as a card with a choosable thank you message and a poster withartworks selected by us.



1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I saw the news, that's great!
    I can understand why you want to make a smaller project because I wanted too.
    My plan was to get more experience and there was a small contest that made me motivated.
    Unfortunally, I didn't read well the deadline and I just read today that I only have one week and 3 days to do my project while I though I had a whole month.

    Anyway...
    Since you're searching for donators, I still need the script I asked Mobychan.
    That will be my way to support you and you help me too ^^; (don't take it bad I am in need too, lol)
    That's just a suggestion, you can contact me on Rpg maker web forum.

    Good luck, I am still watching you and support you :)

    ReplyDelete